Stalags VIIIA, VIIIC  Index du Forum Stalags VIIIA, VIIIC
Photos et informations sur les Stalags VIII A et VIII C où Danhier Henry fut prisonnier

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue  
Bonne navigation à vous, Invité , sur le forum Stalags VIII A, VIII C                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Bonne navigation à vous, Invité , sur le forum Stalags VIII A, VIII C                                                                                                                                                                                                    Bonne navigation à vous, Invité , sur le forum Stalags VIII A, VIII C                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Anyone heard of a monitor causing a computer to freeze?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Stalags VIIIA, VIIIC Index du Forum -> Stalag VIIIA -> Discussions diverses
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hakekiwani

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Juin 2018, 09:20    Sujet du message: Anyone heard of a monitor causing a computer to freeze? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I don't know if this makes me sound stupid or desperate, but I'm ready to pull my hair out. Is it possible for a monitor to cause a box to freeze and be completely unresponsive? The reason I'm asking is that I got my wife a Dell Widescreen monitor (S2209W) and she seemed really happy with it. Not too long after I hooked everything up, she started getting random system freezes that would not go away without a reboot. The screen just up and freezes. The cursor doesn't move, the box seems unresponsive to the keyboard, and I can only get back through a hard or soft reset. When I get back into Windows (mostly XP, but I had my first freeze in 7 tonight) and check the event viewer, there's nothing, and I mean nothing out of the ordinary. No errors, no warnings, nothing that would indicate a crash. I thought maybe the power supply, but couldn't fine anything concrete that would point in that direction. I installed Win7 in hopes of seeing if that would help, but I got the first freeze earlier. I'm in the process of backing everything up in the XP install in preparation for a raze and pave, but now I'm not so sure that it's going to help.I have another monitor I could hook up to see if the behavior repeats, but it's an intermittent problem. Sometimes, I can go for 5 or 6 hours or across multiple power cycles with no problem whatsoever. Other times it happens within about half an hour.  Anybody got any ideas?

Please help
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=42907
digital production studio

Thank you
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 3 Juin 2018, 09:20    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Stalags VIIIA, VIIIC Index du Forum -> Stalag VIIIA -> Discussions diverses Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation